Timely and Dependable Transportation Solutions Catered To Your Needs
Reefers & Heaters
Custom Transportation Services
Whether it’s a dry van, flatbed or reefer, a full truck-load or less, carrying hazardous materials or requiring expedited shipment anywhere in the lower 48 states and Canada, you can depend on ET Transport to deliver your freight safely, reliably and on-time.
Our experienced representatives are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round including holidays, to ensure your freight gets delivered quickly, safely and reliably.
Whether you require a dry van or flatbed, a temperature-controlled shipment or one that can transport hazardous materials, a full truck load or less-than (LTL), ET Transport is ready to get your load moving.
Licensed & Equipped
Fully-licensed and insured, we are also C-TPAT certified, meaning your cargo will avoid long inspections, and receive priority status at the border, eliminating delays and getting your load to its destination faster. Our proven 99% on-time delivery rate speaks for itself.
In addition to our own trucks, ET Transport is constantly expanding its freight brokerage arm, allowing for a wider array of options to get your freight on the road quicker. Simplifying the process for you is our goal – tell us what your load is and where it needs to go, and we’ll make sure it gets there securely and on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our dispatch and driver staff are fully trained in Hazardous Materials Transportation (often called Dangerous Goods).
- Drivers are FAST compliant allowing us to transport HazMat in both directions cross-border.
- We have secure cross-docking facilities in our Concord and Moncton locations.
- We can provide cargo transfer and short-term storage.
- We transload oversized shipments
Contact our Sales Department ……. Our computerized dispatch software gives us total information control on all loads. Regardless of your requirements or destination we can keep you up to date on the status of your shipment(s). You may book freight shipments with us by e-mail, fax, or even a simple phone call
There are several factors that determine a rate:
- The distance from pick-up to delivery
- How Fast Does It Need to Get There?
- The weight of the cargo
- The mode of transport (dry van, reefer, flatbed, etc.)
- The type of cargo, loading/unloading, and cargo securement required.
- Any additional special services required.
- The number of pick-ups and drop-offs
When obtaining a spot market quote, the rate will be provided based on this week’s fuel surcharge. For longer/locked-in contracts we can provide a variable rate based on the national average fuel surcharge.
We usually provide rates in Canadian Dollars for Canadian customers. If a US company reuqires a rate, that is provided in US Dollars.
We ship both directions cross-border, across Canada, and into the contiguous US. We even service the Northern Territories including Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
For both Canadian and US manufacturing companies who go through our credit approval process, we provide invoicing via email.
- Yes, we have 24/7 GPS tracking available on trucks and trailers. We are able to provide customers with a “live” tracking link at any time.
- We are able to geofence loads so that you can receive an automated email when your product has arrived at its destination.
Each customer is provided with a dedicated account manager. For larger volume clients, we assign a team.
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and the United States Customs and Border Protection (U.S. CBP) have committed to harmonizing the CBSA’s Partners in Protection (PIP) and U.S. CBP’s Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) programs, with a focus on highway carriers.
ET Transport is both CTPAT and PIP compliant.