Full Truck Load Solutions
- Short-haul, long-haul or regional, across Canada and the 48 states
- Full truckload shipments are available in Dry van, Flatbed or Refrigerated/Reefers delivery.
- Cargo is usually loaded onto pallets for unit loads.
- A typical full truckload for a dry van trailer consists of 24 standard pallets of cargo that weighs 45,000 lbs or more.
At ET Transport, we can accommodate shipments of a variety of freight types, custom-tailored to your specific needs.
Transportation in FTL
Benefits of FTL Transport
Since LTL transport contains multiple products needing to be delivered to various destinations, that impacts and delays the time of delivery for each cargo.
If, however, you’re pressed for time and need the cargo to reach its destination with the least delays, FTL is your best choice.
Leading TL Transportation
Our certifications, as well as Canada and US bonded carrier status are just a couple of reasons for our proven on-time delivery rate.
- Satellite-tracking technology with real-time updates
- Experienced 24/7 dispatchers
- Round-the-clock customer service
- Canada and US Bonded for fast and secure border crossings
- Customized dry goods services
- Reefers and temperature-controlled shipments
- Fully certified to transport hazardous materials
- Flatbeds, rail, and inter-modal transport
- Air-ride equipped trucks to keep your goods safe and secure
- Custom-tailored TL solutions
Dry vans, flatbeds, reefers and temperature-controlled shipments, hazardous materials, even railroad and intermodal – ET Transport will custom-tailor the ideal transportation solution for your specific TL needs.
Why Ship With ET Transport
Asset-Based & Canadian
Dry, Cool, Heated, Flatbed
Over 100 Trucks
Over 200 Trailers
98% On-time Delivery
I have been in the freight brokerage industry for over 20 years and must say ET Transport has been one of the best carriers I have come across. Very reliable, and dependable. Always on time for appts and in well over 2 years havent had an issue at all. Very proffesional and upfront. Great people to work with. Would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a great carrier.
Over the past couple of years, our company has used ET Transport many times. My main working relationship has been with their Flatbed division working specifically with Inga Bar. During this time ET Transport has been both trustworthy and dependable, always respecting pickup times as always keeping the lines of communications open. Working with Inga has been a true pleasure as she has been on the front lines in supporting our needs which ultimately have to lead them to be a true partner carrier. I would highly recommend their services to any business requiring freight service.