Common Challenges With Transporting Raw Materials
We have a successful track record overcoming common challenges in this industry, such as:
- Speed to market depending on just-in-time manufacturing.
- Safety and other compliance regulations mandated by law can slow down the delivery of raw materials.
- We will work with you to provide a custom solution that will meet your unique shipping needs.
- We’ll also work with you to combine inbound and outbound transportation wherever possible to reduce costs and minimize your carbon footprint.
Types of Large Spools of Raw Materials We Transport
ET Transport’s expert team members will work with your custom delivery case and provide the best solution to meet your unique transportation needs.
We help transport building materials such as:
- Ambient and temperature-controlled – dry, liquid, powdered and semi-manufactured
- Bulk products, including petrochemicals.
- Electronics and Electronic components
- Engineering sub-assemblies
- Telecommunication materials
- Medical materials
Why Ship With ET Transport
Asset-Based & Canadian
Dry, Cool, Heated, Flatbed
Over 100 Trucks
Over 200 Trailers
98% On-time Delivery
On behalf of Scotts Canada, I’m writing a letter to recommend ET Transport’s services. They have been handling our outbound for more than 2 years and providing excellent services that has been very reliable. We also appreciate ET Transport are trying to better understand our business to provide better services. They’ve always been easy to deal with and willing to adjust when change needed to be made.
It is with pleasure and ease that I submit this recommendation email for ET Transportation. ET has been servicing Eastman Kodak successfully for 3+ years and has done so with great success.
OTP has been at 99% and they have yet to let us down. Even during times of additional volume or late notice, ET will come through with support and at fair cost. Besides good performance, their integrity is extremely high and they stand by their commitments. This praise comes at no easy feat as we have many requirements on our lanes including: Bonded, CSA, Logistics trailers, Reefer and Haz shipping.
It is was overwhelming pride that I submit this recommendation for ET Transport. Service has been outstanding since ET’s additions to our network over 3 years ago. ET maintains some of the highest positive service metrics consistently throughout the year. With multiple changes in the market, they have stood true to their commitments while remaining a valued partner. From shipments to consulting, ET has always supported us above and beyond.