There’s Always a Solution
Established in 2005, ET Transport operates from 2 locations in Canada, – Ontario and New Brunswick. This ensures that your cargo is transported promptly and efficiently.
With over 25,000 shipments transported each year, ET Transport has processes to ensure that your products arrive at the destination safely and on time.
ET Transport is an asset-based trucking company with over 100 trucks and more than 200 trailers – fully equipped to move your product to its final destination safely and on time.
Why Ship With ET Transport
Asset-Based & Canadian
Dry, Cool, Heated, Flatbed
Over 100 Trucks
Over 200 Trailers
98% On-time Delivery
On behalf of Scotts Canada, I’m writing a letter to recommend ET Transport’s services. They have been handling our outbound for more than 2 years and providing excellent services that has been very reliable. We also appreciate ET Transport are trying to better understand our business to provide better services. They’ve always been easy to deal with and willing to adjust when change needed to be made.
It is with pleasure and ease that I submit this recommendation email for ET Transportation. ET has been servicing Eastman Kodak successfully for 3+ years and has done so with great success.
OTP has been at 99% and they have yet to let us down. Even during times of additional volume or late notice, ET will come through with support and at fair cost. Besides good performance, their integrity is extremely high and they stand by their commitments. This praise comes at no easy feat as we have many requirements on our lanes including: Bonded, CSA, Logistics trailers, Reefer and Haz shipping.
It is was overwhelming pride that I submit this recommendation for ET Transport. Service has been outstanding since ET’s additions to our network over 3 years ago. ET maintains some of the highest positive service metrics consistently throughout the year. With multiple changes in the market, they have stood true to their commitments while remaining a valued partner. From shipments to consulting, ET has always supported us above and beyond.
What We Stand For
- Our mission is to ensure you experience outstanding transportation services.
- We are committed to contributing to the success and profitability of all companies engaged in domestic and international trade.
- We strive to obtain our mission by routinely outperforming our customer’s expectations through combining professionalism, collaboration, integrity, and ongoing innovative transportation solutions.
- To become a leader in the long-haul transportation industry by providing customers with innovative transport solutions.
- We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, training safety-focused and dedicated employees while generating value and, in turn, profit for our shareholders.
Creativity / Problem Solver
Collaboration, support & teamwork
Modern equipmen & technology
Our team is committed to providing superior service on each shipment we handle. We do not recruit newly licensed drivers in our fleet, only drivers with previous verifiable experience. For instance, our drivers have on average 8.5 years of experience in the transportation industry.
ET Transport’s employees are trained to communicate with integrity and honesty. We value collaboration, support and teamwork. We reward our team members for professionalism, great work ethic and trustworthiness.